When it comes to online Sic Bo betting , there are several methods that are already familiar. Whether it is a favorite number bet Toad bet even number bet Tong bet High-low bet or a total bet as follows
- Bet on numbers. Choose a single number between 1-6 in the same round. You can choose to bet on each number per bill. If the dice match 1 out of 3 balls pay 1 payout or match 2 balls pay 2 pay or match 3 balls pay 3 pay
- Tod bet, choose 2 numbers, such as 1-2, 1-3, 2-4, 3-5. If the dice are out of the same number as the 2 bets, the other ball can be any number. If you guess correctly, you will get 5 money.
- bet on even numbers Choose a single number between 1-6. But the result of the dice must match 2 balls as follows: 1-1 2-2 3-3 4-4 5-5 6-6. The other ball can be any number. If you guess correctly, you will get 8 payouts.
- High-Low bet means the sum of all the dice. The low point is 4-10 and the high point is 11-17. If you guess correctly. You will get 1 payout if the dice is a triple number. The dealer automatically wins.
- Bet on a total of 11 Hi-Lo meaning the total score of 3 dice is equal to 11 point. If you guess correctly, you will get 5 payouts.
Statistical formula to bet on accurate numbers, high profits
Betting on numbers is a very popular prediction. Just choose numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 only, or you can choose to bet on a number per bill, for example, bet on number 1, amount 100 baht and bet number 5, amount 100 baht, total in this round, bet 200 baht, randomly betting on numbers hoping that Relying on luck alone will have less chances of being right. According to the opinion of many gamblers, it is recommended that the number of statistics formulas that are often released should be used as a guideline for more accurate Sic Bo bets. by checking the dice statistics 50-100 times ago.
If the number is drawn more often than 50% or more, it is possible to bet on this UFABET number to win. Especially the numbers that match 3 balls will earn up to 3 more. If you want more accuracy, you should use a method to cut off the numbers that rarely give prizes one by one. It’s the most efficient way to turn around statistical formulas.